My constant and adorable pose of bored cynicism held me in good stead when I discovered I had been (unironically) scooped by The Guardian. Yesterday, they released their Sheen/Gaddafi version of Whose Line is it Anyway? (their words).
I was both undaunted and loathe to be redundant. Thankfully, I found a way out of this bind by creating a Crazy Actor/Crazy Dictator quiz that involves neither Two and a Half Men nor Libya, but still manages to be current.
Errol Flynn v Benito Mussolini: whose line is it anyway?
The U.S. actor and the Italian leader have both produced some choice lines. Can you identify which man was responsible for each of the following quotes?
1. Yes! happy and happy when we grow old. For the day's getting on and the night's getting long. Darling please gimme your arm and we'll joggle along, yes, we'll joggle and joggle and joggle along.
2. It isn't what they say about you; it's what they whisper.
3. It's good to trust others, but not to do so is much better.
4. The rest of my life will be devoted to women and litigation.
5. Inactivity is death.
6. There are parts of me that are Dennis Hopper.
1. Errol Flynn
2. Errol Flynn
3. Benito Mussolini
4. Errol Flynn
5. Benito Musolini
6. Charlie Sheen
POLITE DISCLAIMER: This site is intended for entertainment purposes only. If you are not entertained, fair enough. Also, I'm not very good at copy-editing, so if something looks wrong, it was put there by accident.